Search This Blog

Friday, October 28, 2011

SUSANS

The following is from tpmcafe.talkingpointsmemo.com under the title "THE REAL BLAME GAME:  THE FICTITIOUS BLACK ASSAILANT:


October 25, 1994 - Susan Smith tells the police in Union, SC that an unknown black man carjacked her and sped away with her two young sons, Michael and Alexander, still strapped in their car seats. After appearing tearfully begging for her children to be returned to her on every morning news show, notably saying, "your mama loves you..." and keeping the story going for nine days, she finally confessed that there was no black man, no carjacking at gunpoint, that she had actually rolled her car into a local lake. The apparent motive was to facilitate a relationship with wealthy local businessman who didn't want her children from a previous marriage.

THAT'S THE GAME THE MAGISTRATE RENTZ (OHIO HAMILTON COUNTY COURTHOUSE), AKA, JUDICIAL RAPIST, AKA, MASTURBATE RENTZ, AKA, THE OTHER DUMB BITCH (TODB), PLAYED ON ME, "THE BLAME A BLACK MAN" GAME.  THE DUMB BITCH HAS PATHOLOGICAL CONDITIONS. 

IT WAS SEPTEMBER 8, 2008.  SHE HAD BEEN REPRESSING  OLD MEMORIES OF HER HORRIBLE RELATIONSHIPS WITH BLACK MEN.  SHE DIDN'T WANNA PLACE THE BLAME WHERE IT PROPERLY LIES, THAT IS, ON HERSELF, BUT RATHER, SHE USED HER RACIST STEREOTYPE GAME OF "THE BLAME FITS, BLACK MEN SHIT", SINCE BLACK MEN ARE STEROTYPE AS ONLY SEX CRAZED BEASTS.


(2 LIVE CREW'S WE WANT SOME PUSSY PLAYS.)



 LYRIC:
 Somebody say, "Hey, we want some pussy"
Hey, we want some pussy
Let me hear you say, "Hey, we want some pussy"
Hey, we want some pussy
Somebody say, "Hey, we want some pussy"
Hey, we want some pussy
Everybody say, "Hey, we want some pussy"
Hey, we want some pussy
You see, me and my homies like to play this game
We call it Amtrak but some call it the train
We all would line up in a single-file line
And take our turns at waxing girls' behinds
But every time it came to me, I was shit out of luck
Because I'd stick my dick in and it would get stuck
The girls would say, "Stop", I'd say, "I'm not
That's enough, I quit, 'cause y'all are bustin' me out"
I say, girls, don't hide it, just divide it
And please don't knock it until you've tried it
So to all of you bitches and all you hoes
Let's have group sex and do the Rambo
Everybody say, "Hey, we want some pussy"
Hey, we want some pussy
Everybody say, "Hey, we want some pussy"
Hey, we want some pussy
I'm the Peter Piper of the 1980's
Got a long hard dick for all of the ladies
I don't care if you got three babies
You can work the stick in my Mercedes
If you wanna blow, just let me know
We can go backstage at the end of the show
I'll look at you and you will look at me
With my dick in my hands as you fall to your knees
You know what to do
'Cause I won't say please
Just nibble on my dick
Like a rat does cheese
Everybody say, "Hey, we want some pussy"
Hey, we want some pussy
Everybody say, "Hey, we want some pussy"
Hey, we want some pussy
Somebody say, "Hey, we want some pussy"
Hey, we want some pussy
Everybody say, "Hey, we want some pussy"
Hey, we want some pussy



SO I ENTER INTO HER COURTROOM, AND SHE JUST GOT ALL NEGATIVE WITH AND AT ME.  SHE WAS BLAMING ME FOR HER PAST TERRIBLE, INOPERATIVE RELATIONSHIPS WITH BLACK MEN.

INSTEAD OF HER USING CONCRETE THINKING, SHE COMMENCED TO BEING PRECOGNITIVE IN HER JUDGEMENTS.  DAM, I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I WOULD BE GOT UP IN SOME "WHITE WOMAN BLAMES A BLAME MAN".   

TO PREVENT OTHER BLACK MEN FROM BECOMING VICTIMS OF TODB'S PATHOLOGICAL CONDITION, SHE NEEDS TO GET IN A VAN, UNROLL ALLWINDOWS, DRIVE THE  VAN INTO THE OHIO RIVER WITH HER IN IT, AND DROWN.  
PHOTO COURTESY OF wikipedia

PHOTO OF GENERAL KABAKA OBA (GKO).  R.I.P.

No comments: