Search This Blog

Thursday, December 30, 2010

STAY

SUNDAY, AUGUST 3, 2008

PAY TO STAY


Women say, "If the man ain't payin', he ain't stayin' !"

Whateva.  Women right now harbor men that ain't paying, and still they're staying.  HERE'S HOW IT WENT DOWN AT THE WOMEN'S HOME:  CHARLES SLEPT LAST NIGHT, LEFT THIS MORNING AROUND 6AM.  45 MINUTES LATER, MIKE CAME OVER, SLEPT TIL 12 NOON, LEFT AROUND 3PM.  AND AT 5PM, TONY DROPPED BY TO EAT AND CHILL, LEFT AT 9 OR 10PM.  AROUND 11PM, THAT'S WHEN CHARLES RETURNED AND THE CYCLE REPEATS!

But what about a sista who has a son, and has been living off of public assistance (welfare checks), and the brotha, who's been stayin' in her life and/or home, has been dishin' out his pay to her at the same time, and no, he's not the biological father of her son, and no, he never was trying to be the son's father figure, because he's got his own sons to deal with, but he's just a man with benefits that the momma has been kickin' it with? Should he continue to pay, even though he's not getting his equal stay in return?  Shi-i-t, I know I didn't get mine.  At times, I gave PPX money, too.  The most I've ever given her was $50.  Add on the restaurant foods that we ate together every now and then, that I alone paid for.  I didn't get the fair return of her asking me to stay the night.   

Just once a month, she could have invited me to spend the night with her.  I wanted to fuck that dumb bitch in her mother's place so bad.  See, if she had invited me to sleepover, I would have taken something pocketable from the place as evidence for years later that I fucked that dumb bitch in the place, in case, she would deny that we ever had sex, like she's doing now.  But it's all good.

Women say that if they had a man like GKO, they would have treated him like the king he wants to be (the name Oba refers to ruling).  Those women wouldn't have smothered him like PPX did, all up on him because she was very insecure about herself. She wouldn't let the brotha breath!  She wouldn't let the brotha have space. The brotha just wanted to exhale, like the movie. But she kept sucking up his air of freedom. She kept calling him, always checking up on him to see who he's hangin' with. And times when she couldn't find him, she kept constantly calling me and other people to check up on him for her.

Yes, she even had gotten me in on her insecurities, and I didn't even know she was using me as her extra pair of eyes.

For example, the times when The Black Fist held protests, she would call me later and ask me who all was there. She wanted to know if any women tried to snag GKO. She was most afraid of and jealous of Joy R. Rolland (JRO).  Eventually GKO left PPX for JRO. The brotha was a hell of a lot happier with his new found love. He didn't have to pay to stay. Pay to stay?  That's some shit said in court, when people need more time to pay the fines.

Is she still on welfare? Her son is grown now.  Time for her to hit the "clock in for work" clock!

PHOTOS OF NICOLE DAVIS, AKA, NIKKI X, AKA, PPX.

No comments: