Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

JT'S LETTERS

PARLIAMENT'S "FUNKY WOMAN" SONG IS ABOUT NIKKI X TOO.




WHEN JT APOLOGIZES, IT WILL BE SIMILAR TO THE FOLLOWING:

JT'S LETTERS:   

Dear Mr. Summers
Please accept my deepest apologies for my mistake in regard to my believing in Nikki X's lies about you.
It was not my intention to create such an awkward and embarrassing situation for you and your family in December 2011.
If there was any good that came out of this unfortunate experience, it is that I have grown and learned alternative approaches to these situations.
Please feel free to let me of your thoughts and concerns over this matter. You can reach me at (513) 426-3862
Sincerely, JT





Dear Mr. Summers
Please allow me to apologize for what I said and did in November 2011. My behavior was extremely inappropriate, immature, and lacked the respect you deserved. It was a disruption of your daily business and a distraction to others from doing their business.
It was embarrassing, but I learned that nobody appreciated my poor behavior. In the future, I have every intention of curbing my thoughtless actions and learn to adjust my behavior befitting the environment and situation. 
Again, I am sorry for my actions and I hope that we can put this matter behind us. If you have any thoughts in this, please feel free to share. You may contact me at your convenience at (513) 426-3862.
Sincerely, JT



No comments: