Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

TODAY

PARLIAMENT'S "FUNKY WOMAN" SONG IS ABOUT NIKKI X TOO.


THE FOLLOWING IS FROM NIKKI'S BLOG, WITH MY INTERMISSIONS.
The Black Fist Blog: The Official Website of The Black Fist Organization
Friday, September 13, 2013

FRIDAY FLASHBACK TO THE PAST 9 & 38  MAY 19, 2013, AT THE TOM GEIGER HOUSE IN WALNUT HILLS, THAT HAS THE OVER-THE-RHINE SOUP KITCHEN.  I DIDN'T KNOW THEN THAT TREY X GOES TO SOUP KITCHENS.  I KNOW NOW.  I WAS THERE.  SO, AT THE SAME TABLE, I SAT DIAGONALLY ACROSS FROM TREY X (HE COMMENTS ON NIKKI'S BLOG). WE BOTH WERE EATING HOT DOGS, AND I THINK PORK-N-BEANS OR POTATO SALAD, BEEN SO LONG.  AFTER HE HAD FINISHED EATING, HE GOT BACK IN LINE AGAIN.  NO TELLING HOW MANY TIMES HE WENT THROUGH THE LINE FOR FOOD.  AND HE KEPT STARING AT ME.  OH WELL.  THEN, WHEN HE FINALLY WAS DONE EATING, AS HE LEFT FROM THE TABLE, HE WANTED TO MAKE IT KNOWN LOUDLY WHAT HIS PLAN WAS WHEN I COME OUTSIDE THE SOUP KITCHEN, "IMMA KICK HIS BITCH ASS!" SO HE WAITED...LET ME PUT IT IN NIKKI'S FORMAT...SO HE STALKED ME FOR ABOUT 10 MINUTES, WAITING FOR ME TO COME OUTSIDE.  




This week's Friday Flashback To The Past is dedicated to our dear slain brother rapper/actor/poetic Tupac Shakur.  YOU MURDERED GENERAL KABAKA OBA (GKO).

This particular cut is called "Life Goes On" (see last video). From his CD titled, "All Eyez On Me".

MY REMIX OF NIKKI:

How many men were victims of your scheme
Give up money they figga, just to stay in your pussy
be a lie, If they told us that you never thought of cash
all sistaz, supplement checks
they suck the bone.....

[Verse One:]

As I tell truth with all-n-all
Just thinkin'
Why did she call
ding, ding, ding
she want my draws
no small talk
plus she's my ho', we ol' school
she's saying hi
It's time to prepare for another one of her cries
I'll be her comforter
I fuck her ass and talk smooth
we usta fuck as militants
Nikki you recall?
You took my meat!
This my life, so bitch leave
I got mine, now move
ho' get the fuck out
don't stay here with me
why, you still horny?
just get your ho' ass out
me you love? that's a dam lie
I know what you're about
you get cash and gone
no, I ain't wrong
you trippin'
I don't want to build a home
you'll just suck bone
and all you got left are semen drip dreams
Too bad you started this mess
i'm thinkin' bout singing
how you gave me all that ass
but then, I did give you cash
I can't be mad...
cause life goes on

 This is a sweet song of most of my protesting journey days with that ho' Nicole Davis.


Kick back.
Remax.
Remember this.
Reading every word.


UPDATE: Here's an added bonus for ALL the soldiers out there who loved this brother.    
"2Pac's Greatest Hits" encompass most of this prolific poetic brother's view of the world through his eyes which were the eyes of the ghetto ... The eyes of the black community. 2Pac rapped about the things we in the hood already knew. Why? Because he was US!  NAH, HE WASN'T NIKKI.  TUPAC WASN'T A HO'.  It was 17 years ago today that several bullets took this blackman's life, however NOTHING could ever touch his spirit!

Now sit back reminisce, reflect, and remember Tupac Amaru Shakur REMEMBER HOW PISSY NIKKI FUELED THE FIRE THAT LEAD TO GKO'S MURDER! 



Note: This Friday Flashback To The Past is a re-post from November 7, 2008.  So that makes this a Flashback #9 & #38.

BLACK FIST BLACK POWER BLACK NATION !!!




    PHOTO: NIKKI ABOVE.



No comments: