Search This Blog

Saturday, July 19, 2008

INFRINGE

SATURDAY, JULY 19, 2008


THE BLACK FIST WARNING TO NICOLE DAVIS, AKA, NIKKI X, AKA, PPX,  ABOUT COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.


Because of the "bad blood" that PPX has caused among members of The Black Fist organization, on July 19, 2008, the following is what I, the Delegate of The Black Fist, e-mail to PPX, an female ex-member of The Black Fist concerning copyright violation:


I would appreciate it if you would stop violating federal laws concerning copyrights. Maybe you don't really know, but infringing on copyrights is a federal crime. I would hate to take you to court over some matter that you can immediately resolve by not infringing on my copyright of the video works that I produced that I gave you copies of.  The following picture is taken off of the video that I gave you a copy of, not the right to reproduce!


Also you have intentionally misrepresented yourself to Blogger and Google as the person who has copyrights to the picture. Read their terms of service. Under your intellectual property rights.


I'm asking you kindly to remove the pictures and do not infringe on my copyright again. If the photos are not moved, I will file a suit against you. 
PHOTOS OF NICOLE DAVIS, AKA, NIKKI X, AKA, PPX.

BLACK MEN LOVE WHITE PUSSY.







 
P.S.  I GET EMAILS ABOUT THE PHOTOS OF YOU.  PEOPLE THINK THAT YOU'RE A TRANS.  I TELL THEM THAT YOUR SEX DNA COMPOSITION IS DOUBLE "X", AND THAT YOU HAD A PUSSY WHEN I FUCKED YOU, AND THAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU GOT NOW, SINCE WE DON'T FUCK ANYMORE IN THE BASEMENT!  COULD YOU VERIFY THAT YOU STILL HAVE THAT NATURAL BORN PUSSY, SO THAT PEOPLE CAN KNOW THAT YOU'RE NOT GOING THROUGH THE TRANSITION OF BEING A MAN, PLEASE, DUMB ASS BITCH!

PHOTO OF NIKKI.

No comments: