Search This Blog

Saturday, July 26, 2008

CAR

SATURDAY, JULY 26, 2008

I was there for Nicole Davis, aka, Nikki X, aka, PPX, before the five star General Kabaka Oba (GKO) left her. I was the man comforting her when she needed a man to express her pain and sorrow to.  I was there when she needed a shoulder to cry and sob on.  She sobbed on me, just like the photo below.  I ain't gonna lie.  It felt good huggin' on that dumb bitch while trying to comfort her too.  Dam, I should have fucked her at that moment too while she was down and out crying on me!

GKO told me himself, after he had left PPX, that his money was the only reason why she stayed with him. According to him, he was her meal ticket, her gas card, her phone card ticket, hair accessories ticket, and  her atm.


This explains why she changed into Katie KaBoom, when she found out that GKO was taken from her by a woman that she couldn't compete with, namely, Joy R. Rolland (JRO), and began schemin' to direct her anger at anyone who doesn't break ties with GKO.



The old saying, "You can't stay, if you don't pay" applies to the broken relationship that GKO once had with PPX. He got tired of paying, so he ended the staying. PPX needs to understand that "if you keep begging for his pay, he won't stay".  Why stay and she's gankin' your pay?  Shit, the bitch ganked me of my pay, too!


Too many wallet hungry sistaz like PPX have torn their relationship apart.  The truth is, that he paid more than he got to stay. Ain't that a muthafukin' bitch!

Once he dumped PPX, he finally was able to buy him a new car to drive to work in. He fulfilled one of his most desired dreams, a better car!  The photo below is similar to the Chrysler that he'd bought, only it was sort of a light olive green color, or something like that.

PHOTO COURTESY OF google.com


PHOTOS OF NICOLE DAVIS, AKA, NIKKI X, AKA, PPX.

PHOTO OF NIKKI.

BLACK MEN LOVE WHITE PUSSY.
 

 
 



No comments: