Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

DISLIKES

  PHOTO COURTESY OF http://www.vampirerave.com/ 

DON'T FUCK UP AND SAY WE DON'T KNOW YOU, NICOLE DAVIS, AKA, NIKKI X, AKA, PPX, YOU DUMB BITCH.  WE KNOW YOU WELL ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT OVER 60% OF THE SISTAZ HERE IN CINCINNATI DON'T WANNA BE SEEN WITH YOU, AND 75% OF THE SISTAZ HERE HATE YOUR ASS, MOTHERFUCKING BITCH!
(SLAYER'S I HATE YOU PLAYS.)


LYRIC:
You were just a waste of sperm

They way you look
Makes my stomach turn
The way you think
Is no way at all
God you really think you have balls
I hate you
Ain't it true
I hate you
And everything you do
You walk around like a fucking dick
And everytime you're near
You know I get real sick
You're so stupid
There's nothing in your head
God how I wish that you were dead
I hate you
Ain't it true
I hate you
And everything you do
[Repeat intro.]

PHOTOS OF NICOLE DAVIS, AKA, NIKKI X, AKA, PPX.

No comments: