Search This Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2011

FEAR

PARLIAMENT'S "FUNKY WOMAN" SONG IS NIKKI X.

NICOLE DAVIS, AKA, NIKKI X, AKA, PPX, YOU AIN'T NEVER BEEN A BLACK MILITANT HARECORE GUERILLA SOLDIER, BITCH!
HARRIET TUBMAN WAS A BLACK MILITANT HARECORE GUERILLA SOLDIER.
BUT YOU, YOU HAVE BEEN A BLACK MUTHAFUKIN' SOFTCORE ASS GIRLISH PROTESTOR, DUMB BITCH!



THAT'S WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID, BITCH.  YOU PROTESTED AND SURVIVED NOT BEING ARRESTED FOR PROTESTING BY NOT BEING VOCAL ON THE STREETS AND AT CITYHALL.  POST ON YOUR BLOG SITE AN AUTHENTIC VIDEO OF FORMER MAYOR LUKEN OR WHOEVER ANNOUNCING YOUR NAME AS THE NEXT SPEAKER AT CITYHALL AND YOU ADDRESSING CINCINNATI CITY COUNCIL AT THE PODIUM WHILE GENERAL KABAKA OBA WAS ALIVE, LIKE ALL THE OTHER PROTESTORS IN THE BLACK FIST HAVE DONE, BITCH.  YOU CAN'T, BECAUSE YOU WERE A SCAREDY ASS MUTHAFUKA AFRAID OF BEING ARRESTED, BITCH!

YOU AIN'T CHANGED.  GO TO THE WIZARD OF OZ AND GET SOME COURAGE, BITCH.  GO TO CHURCH, BITCH, YOU THAT SCARED OF BEING ARRESTED FOR PROTESTING.  MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. CONQUERED HIS FEARS, DUMB BITCH.

(KIRK FRANKLIN'S HELLO FEAR PLAYS.)

LYRIC:
Hello Fear

Before you sit down there's something I need to explain
Since you're here
I think I should tell you since we last talked things have changed
See I'm tired of being broken-hearted
So I made a list and you're on it
All my hopes and my dreams You took from me
I want those back before you leave
Hello Fear
I knew I would see you, You have a hard time letting go
See these tears,Take a good look cuz, soon they wont fall anymore
God's healing my hurful places
That seat that was yours now is taken
I'm no longer afraid,See I'm better this way
And one more thing before you leave
(Chorus)
Never again will I love you
My heart it refuses to be your home
No longer your prisoner
Today I remember
Apart from you is where I belong
And never again will I trust you
I'm tired of fighting it's been way too long
No longer your prisoner
Today I remember
Who I was and now it's gone
They're gone
Hello Fear
Da da da da da, da da da da da
Farewell Goodbye So long (3X)
Hello Grace
It feels like forever, I thought my chance with you was gone
See your face, it reminds me of mercy
And please let me say I was wrong
Never knew your touch was endless
How you never run dry of forgiveness
Didn't know how bad it was, was afraid just because
Sorry fear, grace took your place
CHORUS
Farewell Goodbye So long (8X)
Hello Fear
Before you sit down there's something I need to explain

AND STOP USING "X" IN YOUR NICKNAME, BITCH.  YOU AIN'T NEVER BEEN THROUGH THE NATION OF ISLAM'S PROCESS TO RECEIVE AN "X", DUMB ASS BITCH.  BUT YOU ARE A PISSY ASS MUTHAFUKA NAMED PISSY X, BITCH.

No comments: