Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

LOOK

PARLIAMENT'S "FUNKY WOMAN" SONG IS ABOUT NIKKI X TOO.

 
 
THE FOLLOWING PHOTO IS NOT NIKKI:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
THE FOLLOWING IS FROM NIKKI'S BLOG PAGE, WITH MY INTERMISSIONS:
 
The Black Fist Blog: The Official Website of The Black Fist Organization
 

Monday, January 28, 2013


THE BLACK BLOG HAS A NEW LOOK!

YEA, HE'S TRYING TO TELL NIKKI THAT GENERAL KABAKA OBA (GKO) HAS MOVED ON TO A BETTER WOMAN AND THAT SHE NEEDS TO FACE THAT.  
 


Greetings Brothers and Sisters!  GREETINGS HONORABLE AFRICAN QUEEN NIKKI!  LOL.

The Black Fist Blog has a new look!  BUT SOME PEOPLE ARE YOUR SUPPORTERS AND READERS, THEY DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL.  I AGREE WITH THEM.  YOUR BLOG CHANGE SUCKS.  BUT OF COURSE I'M THE ONE WHO INFLUENCE YOU TO CHANGE IT. FOR EXAMPLE, YOU HAVE REMOVED A LOT OF PROFILE STUFF BECAUSE YOU WERE TIRED OF SEEING THIS PICTURE OF YOUR PROFILE ON MY WEB PAGE:


AND YOU WERE SICK AND TIRED OF "I'M A HABITUAL LIAR FOR SYMPATHY AND MONEY," ABOUT YOU.  THE CHANGE IS SOLID EVIDENCE OF THE BEGINNING OF YOU EXPOSIN' YOURSELF AS THE ONE WHO NEVER HAS BEEN A REAL BLACK FIST MEMBER.  PERIOD. 

Yes, after 8 (wow! count 'em) 8 years I have decided to make a change.  AMEN.  HERE'S THE SONG OF CHANGE DEDICATED TO YOU, BITCH:


Now change can be good and change can be bad ... as in not all change is good ...?   AS IN YOUR CHANGE IS TERRIBLE!  In any event, I have been toying around with YOUR PUSSY. different ideas for a new look and a new format.  WE'LL BE GLAD WHEN YOU FIND A NEW LOOK, BECAUSE YOU'RE STILL UGLY TO US.  

Now please, please, please don't get me wrong brothers and sisters "the message" BUT YOU LOVE WHITE MUSIC, YOU ADMITTED THAT TO YOUR READERS.  SO MUCH FOR "BLACK CONSCIENCE" AND ALL THAT OTHER BLACK SHIT YOU SAY.  and "the target" BUT YOU HAVE WHITE FRIENDS.  OR DON'T YOU?  will ALWAYS, I repeat, ALWAYS be the same nothing can change that EVER!  YEA, WE ALREADY KNEW THAT YOU'LL ALWAYS BE A HABITUAL LIAR FOR SYMPATHY AND MONEY.  Can you dig it?  DO YOU STILL SUCK DICK?

Although I am in the process of making format and template changes I wanna hear from you brothers and sisters.  You tell me if you like the new look, give me some suggestions, THEY ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO THE OLD BLACK FORMAT.  and tell me what types of topics you would like to see on this website after our soon-to-be re-started "Black Love Series".  IS THAT THE MOVIE WHERE THE BLACK WOMAN GOES BEHIND HER MAN'S BACK AND SUCK HIS FRIEND'S DICK IN THE BASEMENT, AND THEN LATER ON IN THE MOVIE SHE TURNS AGAINST HIM BY FABRICATING THREATENING EMAILS?  AND THEY'RE MAKING IT A SERIES TOO?  I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FIRST SERIES!

We'll still be hitting 'em hard I KNOW YOU DIDN'T SUCK ME HARD ENOUGH BUT YOU DID A GOOD BLOWJOB. and fast with local, national, and international black world news, and we will still bring you all the news we can about what the "devil" is up to THE DEVILS ARE DEFINITELY JT AND TREY X. along with his "devil" woman, NIKKI IS THE DEVIL WOMAN. 
 
 PHOTO OF NIKKI.
  lil "devil" (child), JT IS HER DEVIL CHILD. THAT'S RIGHT.  NIKKI HAD SEX WITH THE DEVIL.  OH SHIT.  NIKKI CALLED ME THE DEVIL IN HER EARLIER BLOG PAGES.  THAT MEANS JT IS MY SON.  OMG.  LOL. and "devil" cohorts. THOSE ARE THE DEVILS IN YOUR "BLACK FIST". Trust and believe in that!

So with that brothers and sisters I'm off YOU MEAN YOU GET OFF...LIKE FOXY'S GET OFF.




and running with these changes and the one thing I'd like to keep on the homepage is my picture (the 2nd one posted above), however with the changes the picture somehow either can not be reposted on the homepage or I'm just not seeing exactly how to get it up there.  HOORAY!

Well by now y'all know who I am after all these years (smile) I'M SMILING.  YOU'RE THE SAME HO'  WHO SUCKED MY DICK IN THE BASEMENT AND GAVE ME YOUR PUSSY WHILE I SMACKED THAT HORSE'S ASS OF YOURS.  so if you don't see the picture in the end ...IT'S BECAUSE THE PICTURES BLINDED THEM!

I'm still here ;-()  GOD AIN'T DOING HIS JOB.  HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN SENT THE ANGEL OF DEATH TO YOU.
Peace, Blessings, Black Love, &Black Strength Always From Me To You, HATE, CURSING, FREE LOVE AND WEAK MINED MUTHAFUKAZ LIKE YOU.

General PISSY Nikki X
Black Fist Blog Adminstrator
The Black Fist Organization


No comments:

No comments: