Search This Blog

Monday, February 11, 2013

VALENTINE

PARLIAMENT'S "FUNKY WOMAN" SONG IS ABOUT NIKKI X TOO.


IF NIKKI X WAS STILL IN A RELATIONSHIP...RELATIONSHIP?  THE BITCH WAS AND STILL IS A HO'.  HO'S DON'T HAVE COMMITTED RELATIONSHIPS.  AND IF A NIGGA THINKS THAT HIS BITCH AIN'T HO'ING, HER PUSSY HAS BLINDED THAT NIGGA.  THAT WHY THEY'RE HO'S, BECAUSE THEY WILL GIVE IT UP TO THE NEXT NIGGA OR WHITE MAN THAT WANT IT.  BUT IF NIKKI X WAS STILL WITH GENERAL KABAKA OBA (GKO), ONE OF HER VALENTINE LETTERS WOULD SAY:


Dear Kabaka,
I just want to start by saying that I am so sorry that I had you on the phone on a 3-way with the Delegate, without you being aware of it. It was absolutely unacceptable, and I didn't mean to do it at all. I was angry because of Joy R. Rolland, but that was no reason to act the way I did.
I really believe that if you can find it in your heart to forgive me, we can work through this. I understand that right now, you're too angry to talk to me, but when I think of all the happy times we've had together it makes me so sad to think of us fighting over this.
Remember when we spent our first New Year's together? Or when we made hot love on our first Valentine's Day together? 

 PHOTO OF GENERAL KABAKA OBA.  REST IN PEACE.
 
    
 PHOTO OF NIKKI X.
 
Even though we're having trouble right now, I know we're strong enough to get through this together.
I love you more than anyone else in this world, and I just want to find a way to make this right with you. I'm so sorry.
With love,
Nikki X

No comments: